Intro to the HSA
The main organizing body for OLF parents is the Home School Association (HSA), which is the parent association at Our Lady of Fatima. The HSA provides a forum between the OLF parent community and school administration and takes the lead on:
- fostering the highest standards of education, school facilities and services for our students
- driving the fundraising efforts required by the Diocese to generate a portion of the school operating budget
- creating key social events for the OLF school community
- generating awareness for the school, within and beyond our OLF community
HSA General Membership Meetings
General Membership meetings occur the first Tuesday of each month and all parents are invited..we hope you’ll join us. Remember, attendance and participation in the HSA meetings is your chance to have a voice in the OLF community and we really do need every member's’ support to be successful. Please contact any board member with questions or if you would like to provide a topic for the monthly meeting agenda.
- September 18 @ 7:30pm
- October 16 @ 7:30pm
- November 20 @ 7:30pm
- December 18 @ 7:30pm
- January 15 @ 7:30pm
- February 19 @ 7:30pm
- March 19 @ 7:30pm
- April 16 @ 7:30pm
- May 21 @ 7:30pm
- June 18 @ 7:30pm
HSA Events Calendar
2017-2018 - Download HSA calendar of events
- Sep 21: Open School Night, Dinner & Social
- Sep 29: Family Movie Night
- Oct 6: Hospitality After Mass, 4th Gr.
- Oct 13: Saints Walkathon Fundraiser
- Oct 27: Halloween Bingo
- Nov 3: Hospitality After Mass, Student Council
- Nov 10: Veterans Day
- Nov 11: International Family Night (School/Parish families Invited)
- Dec 1: Hospitality After Mass, 8th Gr.
- Dec 10: Christmas Party/Dinner
- Dec 12: Christmas Luncheon for Teachers
- Jan 5: Hospitality After Mass, 6th Gr.
- Jan 29: Teacher’s Wish List/Giving Tree
- Feb 2: Grandparent/Special Friend Day
- Feb 2:Hospitality After Mass, 7th Gr.
- March 1: Hospitality After Mass, 8th Gr.
- April 6: Hospitality After Mass, 5th Gr.
- May 4: Hospitality After Mass, 2nd Gr.
- May 19: Father/Daughter Dance
- June 1: Hospitality After Mass, 1st/3rd Gr.
- Jun 8: 8th Grade Graduation
HSA Executive Board and Contact Info
President: Adrian Salageanu | email@example.com
President: Michael Paige | firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President: Joanne Salageanu | Joanne.Salageanu@gmail.com
Vice President: Carrie Shaffer | email@example.com
Treasurer: Chris Isaacs | firstname.lastname@example.org
First Representative: Tracey Bonafide | email@example.com
Secretary 1: Nina Jagetic | firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary 2: Jack Jagetic | email@example.com
To be reimbursed by the HSA, please fill out this form and submit to the HSA treasurer.